Room 1 Details
|Child 1 Age:
|Child 2 Age:
|Child 3 Age:
|Child 4 Age:
|Child 5 Age:
|Child 6 Age:
From Our Customers
"The honeymoon was absolutely amazing, the resort was breathtaking & the service was extraordinary! They took really good care of us & the GM even set us up in the Prime Minister suite which was so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon. Thank you so much for everything you did for us. We really appreciate you!"
Cuisinart Golf Resort & Spa
|CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
Rendezvous BayAnguilla, British West Indies
Distance from hotel to Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA), 15 minutes.
Distance from hotel to ferry terminal, 10 minutes.
Distance from hotel to town, 15 minutes. CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is located on the tranquil island of Anguilla in the Caribbean, this distinctively Mykonos influenced beachfront resort and spa offers guests spacious and luxurious accommodations. With 93 rooms and suites, surrounded by lush and tropical foliage, CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is a series of whitewashed villas with swelling blue domes. Situated on Rendezvous Bay along the southern shore, the resort offers lovely views of St. Martin and the Caribbean Sea.
- Bars (3) Beach
- Beauty Salon ($) Concierge Services
- Croquet Court Jacuzzi
- Pool (infinity) Restaurants (5)
- Tennis Courts (3) Watersports (non-motorized)
- Miscellaneous Amenities
- -Yoga Pavilion
- -Cooking Classes
- -Reading And Video Library
- -Health And Beauty Spa
- Hydroponic Greenhouse Tours. A botanical oasis of gardens and
- landscaping surrounds the resort's walkways with over 37,000 plants
- featuring more than 150 species of trees, flowers and shrubs. In
- addition to the collection of foliage decorating the landscape, the
- resort also features an on-site herb garden, orchid flower solarium and
- rare-plant house.
- The Venus Spa features a customized Healing Waters Pool with built-in
- lounges and soothing hydrotherapy jets where guests can soak in warm
- nutrient and mineral enriched salt water known for its healing
- properties. Signature water treatments include the Aqua Massage and
- Aqua Reflexology, which is a blending of therapies translated into the
- medium of water. The men's and women's locker facilities have
- beautifully designed hammams and a full selection of amenities,
- including individual changing rooms in the womens' area. A Relaxation
- Room with inspiring views of the Sea is the perfect start or finish to
- the spa experience. The Rusk Beauty Salon offers full service hair and
- nail treatments with all the latest products and equipment. The Spa
- Boutique offers unique products and apparel.
- Fitness Center
- The fitness center is equipped with some of the newest technology
- featuring TechnoGym equipment with the Kinesis System of weight
- training. Complimentary scheduled fitness classes are available, as well
- as private fitness training sessions.
- Fitness training sessions are available at an additional cost.
- Cuisinart Golf Club Details: this golf course provides one of the
- ultimate golf experiences in the Caribbean. This professionally designed
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course with breathtaking views and challenging,
- dramatic holes. Players are greeted by a spectacular view of St. Maarten
- and the Caribbean Sea at the tee box of the 384-yard starting hole. The
- overwhelming visual appeal continues with holes 2 and 10 sharing a
- 16,000-square-foot green that rests along the Anguilla Channel. Large sea
- grape trees on the left and the Merrywing pond on the right frame the
- perilous drive on the 423-yard 16th hole that plays into the trade winds
- and finishes with an elevated green surrounded by water and protected by
- deep bunkers. The narrowing fairway on the 18th hole ascends 40 feet to a
- narrow green carved out of the native plantings.
- Wine Cellar
- The Wine Cellar is located within Le Bistro Restaurant. The 3,600 Bottle
- cellar is stocked with vintages from around the world. Wine Tastings are
- held twice a week, Mondays & Thursdays from 5:00pm-6:30pm and are at an
- additional cost per person (plus the 15% service charge).
- Cooking (classes)
- Hands-on Cooking Classes: Discover the secrets of the Chefs at the
- Japanese Cooking Class on Mondays (available at an additional charge)
- and the Professional Cooking Class on Fridays (also available at an
- additional charge) - perfect for beginners and experienced chefs alike.
- For cooking class schedules and additional information, please ask for
- Golf Course Details:
- -Golf Course Designer is Greg Norman a two-time British Open Champion
- -The golf Course is a 18-hole championship Golf Course 7,063 yards, Par
- 72, with a course rating of 75.6 (from the black tees) and a slope
- rating of 134 (from the black tees).
- Golf rates are available for the public and guests for the following
- -18 Holes
- -9 Holes
- -Twilight (2:00pm-on.)
- -Half Hour Lesson
- -One Hour Lesson
- -18 Holes with Instructor
- -Two Hour Youth Instruction: 1 hour on Range and 1 hour on course or 9
- -Rental Shoes
- -Rental Clubs
- -Range Balls are complimentary with round of golf or $10.00 USD
- unlimited for practice.
- All Tee Times Require The Following:
- -Each players first and last name.
- -Credit card number to secure reservation.
- Golf Cancellation Policy:
- -CuisinArt Golf Club has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- -To cancel a booking, please call the Golf Shop.
- Practice Facility:
- -Sharpen your golf game at the natural turf driving range while
- hitting balls to various yardage markers.
- Golf Dress Code:
- -Appropriate dress is required, including suitable length shorts or
- slacks and a collared shirt.
- -Inappropriate dress includes exercise clothing, swimwear, cut-offs,
- halter tops and tube tops.
- Rain Check Policy:
- -CuisinArt Golf Club has a rain check policy.
- -For more information, please contact the GolfShop.
- Food & Beverage Offerings:
- -Italia at The Clubhouse serves lunch from 12:00pm to 5:30pm, and
- dinner from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.
- -Full bar service is available from 11am-onwards.
- -Beverages and snacks are offered from the beverage cart on the course.
- Locker Rooms:
- -Daily lockers and locker room facilities are provided, including
- showers and relaxation areas.
- Golf Shop:
- -The Golf Shop features the latest in merchandise (including apparel),
- equipment, accessories plus hat clips, divot tools, towels, ball
- markers, cigars, and more.
- ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
- Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above
- may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pmEarly check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Children's age break is 11 years old and underwhen sharing with 2 paying adults.
2018:Seaview Junior Suite - 2 adults.
Beachfront Junior Suite - 2 adults. Beachfront Deluxe Junior Suite - 2 adults.
Beachfront One Bedroom Suite - 2 adults.
Two Bedroom Garden Villa - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Beachfront Two Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Three Bedroom Garden Villa - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children. Oasis Two Bedroom Garden Villa - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Seaview Three Bedroom Penthouse - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children. One Bedroom Beachfront Villa - 2 adults. Seaview Two Bedroom Penthouse - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children. Five Bedroom Garden Villa - 10 adults or 4 adults and 6 children. Three Bedroom Beachfront Villa - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children. Please Note:Combinations of adults and children in villas can vary, as long as they don't exceed the maximum occupancy limits. Please ask for further details.
Please use the above maximum occupancy info as a guide until we receive the 2018 contract information.
Seaview Junior Suite, These oversized guestrooms, offering a pool and ocean view, are located in the main building on the second floor. Large master bedroom with living area, dressing room, marble bathroom and private patio. Maximum room occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults,2 children (11 and under) when sharing with parents.
Beachfront Junior Suite, These spacious oceanfront suites are 950 square feet, offer unspoiled oceanfront views and are located in the villas on the beach. The large bedrooms have a living area, marble bathroom and private balcony or patio.
Beachfront Deluxe Junior Suite, (M6F) Located on the third floor of the beach-front villas, these spacious oceanfront suites are 980 square feet offer a large bedroom with living area, marble bathroom with private solarium, and private balcony with an exquisite oceanview. Beachfront One Bedroom Suite, (B28) These 1800 square feet suites located in the beachfront villas offer unspoiled ocean views and luxurious accommodations. Inside the suite offers a large master bedroom with living area, marble bath with private solarium and outdoor shower. Two Bedroom Garden Villa, (GI2) The Two Bedroom Garden Villa is located on the second floor of the Five Bedroom Villa and offers a sun- filled, balconied Master Suite, a separate second bedroom suite with exterior entry, large living/dining room with balcony, full kitchen and powder room.
Beachfront Two Bedroom Suite, (B29) These grand suites are 2800 square feet and located on the top floor of the beachfront villas. They have a large master bedroom with living area, marble bathroom with private solarium and outdoor shower. Luxury Junior Suite and One Bedroom Suite combined make-up the Beachfront Two Bedroom Suite.
Three Bedroom Garden Villa, (IG3) The Three Bedroom Garden Villa is located on the first floor of the Five Bedroom Villa, offers offers three bedrooms, three full baths, living/dining area, full kitchen, powder room, exterior shower, exterior powder room and private pool. Two Bedrooms and solarium are accessed off the pool, and the third bedroom is has a separate entry off the courtyard.
Oasis Two Bedroom Garden Villa, (DE2) The Oasis Two Bedroom Garden Villa is located adjacent to the Hydroponic Farm. This two bedroom, two bath accommodation has over 2000 square feet and offers unique, modern furnishings with separate living and dining areas, a full kitchen, and a large backyard with expansive private pool.
Sea View Three Bedroom Penthouse(*), (S7N) This luxurious penthouse offers privacy and exceptional views of the ocean. Located on the top floor of the Main Building this 3300 square feet penthouse suite boasts a large master bedroom with marble bath, two additional bedrooms with private baths, large living room and full kitchen. The expansive 1,000 square feet terrace overlooks the ocean and beach.
One Bedroom Beachfront Villa, (8YH) One bedroom beachfront villa, with expansive beachfront master suite with private solarium; large 800 sq ft living room/dining area opening directly ontoprivate pool area and the beach beyond; interior and exterior powder rooms and outside shower. Approximately 1,880 square feet interior, 480 square feet solarium, plus 3800 sq. foot exterior space.
Sea View Two Bedroom Penthouse(*), (G5D) This lavish 3600 square foot penthouse suite provides maximum privacy. Bask in the sun on your secluded 4000 square feet sun deck or relax in your private Jacuzzi. Inside you will find a large master bedroom with elegant bath, an additional bedroom with bath, office suite or junior suite with private bath, a large living room, full kitchen and dining room. Outside expansive terraces offer inspiring views of the pool, beach and ocean.
Five Bedroom Garden Villa, (5DR) These villas are offer approximately4,500 square feet of interior space, with an additional 5,100 square feet of exterior space, including a private pool. As you enter the Villa, discover three bedrooms and three (plus) baths with a private solarium connecting two of the bedrooms, a full kitchen, a large living/dining area that opens to a private pool and patio area with an additional powder room and exterior shower. Upstairs, there is a two-bedroom, two and a half bath accommodation offering sea views and split bedrooms, a largeliving room/dining area, and an additional full kitchen.
Three Bedroom Beachfront Villa, (3RF) The Beachfront Villas offer atrue beach home experience, including an expansive outdoor patiowith private pool and awe-inspiring views of the Caribbean Sea. These villas are offer approximately 3,400 square feet of interior space, with an additional 3,800 square feet of exterior space, including a private pool. There is a very spacious beachfront Master Suite with private solarium, full kitchen, powder room, and a large living room/dining area opening directly to a large patio with private pool, steps to the beach. The exterior also provides a powder room and outdoor shower, areas for lounging, dining, and more. The two additional bedroom suites are private, with courtyard entries.
CuisinArt Resort & Spa features 93 rooms and 6 private villas, all luxuriously appointed with fabrics and furniture from around the globe. All rooms feature large bathrooms set in soft-toned Italian marble with deep bathtubs. Amongst the 93 luxurious accommodationsare nine upscale guest rooms, 60 junior suites, two penthouse suites, and a combination of luxury junior and one bedroom suites, which can be mixed and matched upon a guest's request, creating up to 10 two-bedroom suites. There are also (3) 3-Bedroom Villas with privatepools and (3) 5-Bedroom Villas with private pools. Please ask for more details on these Villas.
Please Note:-During the holiday period all rooms are available on a request basis only. Please check for availability during this time.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, balcony or patio(private), telephones (direct dial), mini refrigerator, mini-bar anddata port.
Internet AccessComplimentary Wi-FiSpecific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
|The Lobby Bar, features Signature cocktails and 30 Wines from 30Vines. The mixologists create delicious blends that also incorporateingredients from the Hydroponic Farm. Light dining from the Bar Menu isoffered and for cigar aficionados, the humidor offers over 25international selections.The Beach Bar & Grill, is on the white sand beach that hugs theshore of Rendezvous Bay. Specialty island drinks, frozen fresh-fruitsmoothies, homemade lemonade are just some of the options that can beenjoyed throughout the day or while the sun sets, especially during theresorts' renowned Happy Hour daily. From 12noon to 8:00pm, a light menuof Snacking Skewers and more is offered.Cafe Mediterraneo, serves resort guests complimentary fullbreakfast. For lunch, Cafe Med offers internationally inspired menuswith and features the "Made the Way You Like It" concept for salads,stir-frys and pasta.Italia At Cuisinart Golf Club, The Clubhouse at the Golf Club isreminiscent of the white washed villas of Greece. With its stunningviews of the golf course, the dazzling Caribbean Sea, and St. Maarten,guests will delight in the magnificent setting and the delectablecuisine at Italia. The chef has created menus true to his heritage,featuring traditional Italian specialties prepared with the passion heis known for. From pizzas and paninis for lunch, to mouthwatering pastasand his special Tiramisu and gelato for dinner, a gastronomic feastawaits you.Cuisine: Italian.Le Bistro At Santorini, is a fine dining restaurant. Theexecutive chef and his team create simple and innovative cuisine usinglocal products infused with Mediterranean flavors, with a real focus onpersonalized service. The Sommeliers recommend just the right pairingsfrom the Wine Cellar. The Chefs Table Food & Wine Experience is in LeBistros private dining room. This exclusive food and wine experiencefeatures a six-course menu of the Chefs inspiration, incorporating thefreshest of ingredients from the resorts own hydroponic farm with winepairings specially selected from the Resorts extensive wine cellar. Thisevent is held on Wednesday evenings at 7:30PM and is at an additionalcost per person (plus the 15% service charge). World Delicacies Barbecueis offered Tuesday nights at Le Bistro and features live cookingstations, grilled lobster, and delectable desserts. Live Music roundsout this festive evening.Tokyo Bay, is an authentic Japanese restaurant, featuring sushi,sashimi, teppanyaki, omakase, and an outdoor lounge. The chef and hisculinary artistry ensure a fabulous meal. The excellent cuisine iscomplemented with a sleek, seductive setting and commanding 360 degreeviews of the sea and beyond.Cuisine: Japanese.Additional Restaurant Details:Drawing inspiration from flavor profiles of the world, CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa offers a true gastronomic journey. The Executive Chef and his culinary team havecombined their talents to create menus maximizing the best of their global experience, while including local flavors and the freshest ingredients from the hydroponicfarm. Innovative cuisine is presented in a variety of venues. For additional information guests may request full restaurant menus. Reservations can be requested in advance, please ask how!All Packages also include:-Complimentary meet & greet at Princess Juliana
Airport (SXM) in Saint Maarten, Blowing Point or Wallblake Airport (AXA) in Anguilla-Welcome drink upon arrival
-Complimentary use of fitness center
and scheduled fitness classes -Non-motorized watersports
-Use of tennis courts
-Hydroponic farm & landscape tours
Please note:-Valid categories:
Beachfront Junior Suite Deluxe Beachfront Junior Suite Beachfront One Bedroom Suite-All above packages are based on double occupancy.
-Additional nights available at prevailing rate.
-Chef's Table Dining Experience is excluded from
the choice of dinners at Resort Restaurants.
-Chef's tasting menu at Le Bistro and Omakase at
Tokyo Bay are included only on packages that specify these options.Package inclusions are subject to change.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
|Please Note:-All meal plans must be taken for a minimum of 3 days and
consist of one appetizer, one entre and one dessert for lunch and dinner.
-Meal plans do not include Chefs Table Dining Experience,
Tasting Menu at Le Bistro at Santorini.-Beverages are not included
-A surcharge on certain items may apply.
-A 15% service charge on food and beverage is additional.
-A discount applies to children ages 5-11 and no charge
for children ages 4 and under.
|Hydroponics Farm Information:CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa features a hydroponic farm at the resort, which grows the majority of the fresh fruits, vegetables, edible flowers and herbsused in the resort's restaurants.Hydroponics, the growing of plants in water and fertilizer solution containing the necessary nutrients,is an excellent way to provide fresh and nourishing food in the Caribbean. Complimentary Tours are available and will be noted on daily activity sheets.2018 Transfer Options:These transfers are available from the Princess Juliana Airport in St. Maarten. There will be a complimentary meet & greet provided by te resort and guests will have 3 transfer options to choose from, please review details below.Island Representatives VIP Service - Complimentary Meet & Greet in St. Maarten: -All guests using the semi-private or private boat
services will be greeted by an Island Representatives Agent at Princess Juliana Airport, St. Maarten.
This greeting commences in the main arrival area after exiting the baggage claim area. Guests will identify that greeter who will be holding a CuisinArt sign with their names. The guests and luggage will be transported by car to the dock which is across the street from the terminal.
-Other guests departing St. Maarten onto Anguilla via
the regular ferry service will be placed in a taxi after the greeting, and the taxi driver will be compensated by the guests.Funtime Shuttle Service:This semi-private boat launch can be reserved to transfer guests from Princess Juliana Airport (SXM) to Blowing Point Terminal in Anguilla at a cost per person, 13 years and older, this cost is half price for ages 3 to 12, and no charge for ages 2 and under. Transfer times are scheduled based on arrival/departure flight times. Please contact the concierge for current schedule and reservations.
Private Boats:Hotel can also assist in reserving private boats at a cost (one-way), for a maximum of 4 persons traveling together.
Each additional person is charged. Guests are personally greeted and taken to the dock.
Public Ferry:Guests can take a taxi on their own from the St. Maarten Airport to the public ferry terminal in Marigot at an estimated fare of $25.00 (this fare subject to changeand should only be used as a guideline). The public ferry departs Marigot every 45 minutes from 8:15am - 7:00pm. The travel time into Anguilla is 25 minutes, at a cost of $20.00 per person. Children under 12 are charged at $15.00 and no charge for children under age of 2. There is a $5.00 St. Maarten Departure Tax also.