International Travel & Entry Requirements
Traveler information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
- United States citizens traveling to any foreign destination must have proof of citizenship. If you are traveling to international destinations like The Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Latin or South America, South Pacific, Asia or else, you must have a valid U.S. Passport.
- An original copy of a state issued (not a hospital issued) birth certificate with a raised seal and a government issued photo ID such as a driver's license or school I.D. WILL NOT be acceptable anymore. A driver's license, social security card, or school I.D. is never considered a proof of citizenship.
- If you are a citizen of another country there may be additional requirements. Check with the nearest consulate of the destination you are traveling to and find out entry requirements for non-United States citizens. Do not pack proof of citizenship in your suitcase.
- All passengers (including U.S. citizens and children, regardless of age) must have a valid passport book in order to travel to and from the United States. Passport cards are not an approved form of identification and will not be accepted. Learn more about document requirements for international air travelers at travel.state.gov or dhs.gov.
- If you need to locate a passport office near you use the zip code search on http://iafdb.travel.state.gov
- Customers traveling to the Dominican Republic must pay a $10 per passenger tourist tax upon entering the country. Only cash (USD) is accepted for payment.
- Many destinations require Foreign Departure Tax (cash only) to be paid prior leaving the country.
- Unaccompanied minors (children under the age of 12 traveling without an accompanying adult) are not permitted to travel on international itineraries. No exceptions.
Entry Requirements for children:
- Additional policies for children traveling on international flights apply.Children, regardless of age, must have a valid passport book in order to travel.
- Depending on the customer’s circumstances and travel itinerary, additional travel document requirements may be imposed by the originating and/or destination country.
- Many governments have initiated procedures at entry and exit points, which may include requiring documentary evidence of relationship and permission for the child’s travel from the non-traveling parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s).
- In the case of a child traveling without both legal parents or guardians, customers must follow the guidelines provided by the country of destination may be imposed by the originating and/or destination country.
Time Saving Tips
- Check in Online
Customers may check in online from their home or mobile device from 24 hours prior to the flight’s scheduled departure. Log-in to airlines website and follow steps for online check-in.
- Select Your Seat in Advance
Most airlines offer advance seat assignment options. Select your desired seats in advance.
- Use a Remote Baggage Service
Check your bags before leaving for the airport with Baggage Airline Guest Services. Airlines have implemented charges for checked baggage. Check airline baggage fees directly.
- Park Smarter and Save Time at Airport:
Why wait and pay full price? Save big when you reserve your airport parking in advance. Guarantee your parking at Park 'N Fly® Network’s premium parking providers.