The epitome of Luxury, their elevated “Sunset Bluff Millionaire Butler Villa Suites with Private Pool. Sanctuary” come with 180 degree views, rotating 46” plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls offering serenity bedroom views. The heightened elevation of their “Sunset Bluff Honeymoon Oceanfront One Bedroom Villa Suites with Private Pool” offers breathtaking views and the feel of a “Resort within a Resort.” Complimented with 24 hour room service, this is a vacation defined by elite privilege and seclusion. A half mile “Regal style Plantation” gated entrance driveway, slowly descending through the manicured fairways, to an expansive vista and beach front. Sandals Regency La Toc Golf course with nine holes located directly on the resort offering complimentary green fees. Only ten (10) minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and one (1) hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF). Stay at One, Play at Three”.
World Travel Awards
Sandals Resorts “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company”, 19 years in a row.
Sandals Resorts “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand”, 22 years in a row.
Sandals La Toc “Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort”, 5 years in a row.
Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
Five Star Diamond Award for La Toc Restaurant - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
DIGITAL PHOTO ALBUM
- 331 Rooms
- Set on 210 acre estate along a half-mile beach
- Butler Service included in top-tier suites
- Private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village
- 24-hour Room service for Butler Suites and Club Level rooms
- Red Lane® Spa (extra charge)
- 9-hole Saint Lucia golf course on property
- 9 specialty restaurants with unlimited fine dining and 18 additional restaurants at nearby Sandals
- 8 Full-service bars with unlimited premium liquors
- Unlimited Mondavi® wines
- 3 pools including island`s largest
- Unlimited land and water sports, and scuba diving
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas