Room 1 Details
|Child 1 Age:
|Child 2 Age:
|Child 3 Age:
|Child 4 Age:
|Child 5 Age:
|Child 6 Age:
From Our Customers
"The honeymoon was absolutely amazing, the resort was breathtaking & the service was extraordinary! They took really good care of us & the GM even set us up in the Prime Minister suite which was so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon. Thank you so much for everything you did for us. We really appreciate you!"
Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
|Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Av. Paseo De La Marina Lote 5Marina Vallarta, CP
Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms).
Distance from hotel to Licenciado Gustavo Daz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), 1.5 miles (2 kms). The Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa is nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and Banderas Bay. This Puerto Vallarta resort features guestrooms with luxurious bedding, contemporary bathrooms, decor with Mexican inspired colors and patterns, four world-class restaurants and exquisite updates to the banquet facilities and business meeting rooms. The Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa features Ohtli Spa, the most spacious and luxurious full service resort spa in Puerto Vallarta. The kid's club offers activities for kids ages 4 to 12. Golfers will enjoy easy access to some of the finest Puerto Vallarta golf courses. The resort's sandy beach offers lounge chairs, umbrellas, sunshine and the perfect setting for a memorable destination wedding. The hotel is directly on the beach andhas 433 rooms including 29 suites and 4 handicapped rooms (these rooms are located on the 1st floor). All rooms have balconies. From family-friendly fun to romantic getaways, the Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa creates the ideal Puerto Vallarta vacation.
- Activities Desk Aerobics
- Aqua Cycles Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up) Bars (3)
- Beach Beauty Shop ($)
- Business Center Catamarans
- Children's Activities Fishing (deep sea)$
- Golf ($) Gym
- Jacuzzi Jet Skiing $ ($)
- Kayaks Laundry Services ($)
- Parasailing Parking
- Pool (children's) Pool (freshwater)
- Restaurants (4) Sauna
- Shops ($) Volleyball (pool)
- Water Skiing Waverunners ($)
- Wedding Services Whirlpool
- Meeting Rooms
- The resort features more than 9,000 square feet of renovated
- meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology in audio.
- CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta has the ability to hold
- small business meetings and groups, or a convention of up to
- 1,200 people.
- Spa Services
- It is a 22,000 square foot spa, the most spacious complete
- service resort spa in Puerto Vallarta. Through its cultural
- sensitivity and the integration of healing and hospitality
- with the traditions of the diverse generations of people who
- have shaped Puerto Vallarta, the Ohtli Spa specializes in a
- balanced and authentic wellness approach. Ohtli Spa has 12
- treatment cabins, spacious wellness areas with sauna, steamer,
- hot and cold plunges and relaxation areas. Among the spa's most
- enticing features is Iyari Grand Luxury Suite - a 280 square
- foot private room designed as a refuge for guests seeking a
- truly indulgent spa experience, specialized spa packages,
- couples services, small groups or celebrities seeking anonymity.
- Nature Programs
- Sea Turtle Rescue Program
- From June through December, biologists commissioned by the
- Marriott comb the beaches and gather sea turtle eggs which
- are transported to the Marriott nursery for incubation - still
- in their nests - in accordancewith the procedures established
- by the National Institute of Fisheries and the Fishing &
- Marine Biology Station of the University of Guadalajara.
- Tradition holds that children staying at the resort name their
- tiny sea turtle babies, then gather at sunset with their families
- to wish them luck and set them free to return to the ocean.
- In 2012, the resort released more than 43,000 baby sea turtles
- and has released since 2002 more than 337,000 baby turtles.
- Children's Club
- Marriott Kid's Club
- Featuring the outdoor Marriott kid's area, playground
- equipment, picnic tables for families and a large swimming
- pool (1.64 feet deep) all surrounded by sand. The Club
- encourages kids to learn about Mexican culture with Spanish
- lessons, barro-clay pottery painting, bilingual folktales
- and Mexican cooking lessons.
- ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
- Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above
- may have an additional fee associated with them.
|Spa and Family Friendly.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
|Arrival/Departure Time: Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pmEarly check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.Children Policy: Children's age break is 12 years old.
Maximum Occupancy: 2018Gardenview - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.Oceanview - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.Banderas Ocean Pool View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.Garden View, (GDV) This room is 453 square feet and located on the lower floor.Number of accommodations: 8Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
OceanviewNumber of accommodations: 12Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
View: Ocean or Pool.
1/1/2018 - 12/31/2018Banderas Ocean Pool View, 338 square feet/30 square meters,air conditioned, living/sitting area, windows may be opened,windows are floor to ceiling.Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Please Note:-Please be advised that if physically challenged guests need
accessible rooms, they are located in the Garden View accommodations (ground floor with double bedding).All accommodations include: air conditioning, alarm clock, hairdryer,iPod docking station, iron, water system (purified), mini-bar, rollawaybed (on request): ($), safe (electronic), television (flat screen) andironing board.($) Denotes a fee may be charged.Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
|Lobby Bar, Lobby Bar offers an amazing view of the ocean,mountains and pool area. Enjoy live music along with an exquisitevariety of margaritas, martinis and tequilas.Deli Los Mangos, A variety of coffees, wines, snacks, ice creamsand sandwiches for all tastes.Ceviche & Tequila Bar, The Ceviche & Tequila Bar has more than180 different tequilas, 12 kinds of draft beer, exclusive authorcocktails and a great variety of ceviches. Open for lunch and dinner.Cuisine: Seafood.La Estancia, Open for breakfast buffet and a la carte and dinnera la carte. The resort's main restaurant spoils guests with bountifulbuffets or a la carte options from prime cut steaks and fresh seafood toMexican cuisine. La Estancia integrates Mexican old world charm andcontemporary designs and boasts signature dishes, contemporaryfurniture, an open air kitchen/buffet, and a wine cellar.Cuisine: Mexican.Las Casitas, Las Casitas offers a more casual menu for breakfast,lunch, or dinner just steps from the beach. Fresh salads, seafood andtraditional Mexican dishes highlight the open-air enclave.Cuisine: Seafood.Mikado, Mikado - named after the Japanese word meaning emporium -serves authentic Japanese teppanyaki (table-side hibachi) and sushi,freshly prepared before the guests, in the sushi bar. The settingfeatures black wooden tables and chairs, wooden floors, Japanese musicand lighted displays of traditional kimonos to set the soothing, elegantambiance.Cuisine: Japanese.Champions Sports Bar, Champions is the perfect setting to catchthe "big game" on two big screen and 21 LCD's. It combines favoriteAmerican dishes with an exciting atmosphere and three pool tables.Cuisine: American.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
|Buffet Breakfast (ET) - Buffet Breakfast-Booking Dates: 08/03/2017 - 12/31/2018
-Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
Please Note:-Children 3 years of age and under eat breakfast free from
the children's menu when dining with adults.-Children 4 to 12 years old pay a reduced rate for breakfast,
per day, from the children's menu at the La Estancia Restaurant (inclusive of 16% tax and 15% service).
|Bonus Features-Chaise lounges
-Use of Fitness Center
|2017-2018 Resort Fee Information:Travel Dates: 11/15/2017 - 12/31/2018A Resort Fee will now be added to the rates for 2017 & 2018. It is applicable to both the European Plan (EP) and All Inclusive Plan (AI) rates. Please review the resort fee inclusions below.-Two welcome drinks (Beer, Margarita or Mojito), valid
in the hotel outlets, does not include room service.-Complimentary enhanced Wi-Fi access in guest room and
hotel public areas.-Two bottles of water and two coffee packages in the
room (per day).-Complimentary use of bicycles for two. Maximum of 2
hours per day. Limited availability. Please reserve at the activities center.-Tequila tasting for two. Check with the concierge for
schedule. Limited availability.-Use of kayaks and paddle boards. Limited availability,
please reserve in advance at the activities center.-Access to the Spa wellness areas. Maximum two hours
per day. Limited availability, please reserve with the Spa concierge.
-Use of tennis courts and tennis racquets. Limited
availability, please reserve with the Spa concierge. -Recreation activities including volleyball, ping-pong,
Jenga, aqua aerobics, Spanish Lessons and more.
Guests can check for activities schedule and daily schedule at the activities center by he pool. Some activities may have limited availability.-Use of basketball court and balls. Limited availability,
please reserve at the activities center.Please Note:-To enjoy Resort Fee benefits and services customers
require reservation in advance upon hotel check-in.-Resort Fee is a compulsory fee and cannot be exchanged
for any other service/benefit not fully described above.-Resort Fee benefits and inclusions as described above
are set per room, for 1-4 People maximum per room.-Benefits/services purchased in the resort fee are
not exchangeable; require reservations in advance upon hotel check-in and are not combinable with other promotions.
-No refunds for unused services or benefits will be
credited and resort fee no cash value.General Information-Formerly the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort &
|201801/01/18-04/22/18, within 7 days, 2-night penalty.04/23/18-12/22/18, within 3 days, 1-night penalty.12/23/18-12/31/18, within 21 days, 100% penalty.