- Ensure the best honeymoon experience for you and your spouse when you purchase a honeymoon package in advance, including your flight, hotel, and activities. Luxury Travel Outlets` Honeymoon experts have firsthand experience and will find the best resort to fit your desires.
- We recommend that you finalize and book your honeymoon approximately 6-9 months before you plan to travel, to secure best promotions.
- Make sure to leave at least one day in-between your wedding day and your honeymoon trip. Most flights leave in the early morning, so you’ll want to give yourself enough time to get to the airport.
- To give yourself enough time to prepare for your honeymoon, start shopping and packing about 1-2 weeks before your trip.
- Brides—if your passport is issued in your maiden name, please make sure the information on your flight and hotel reservations matches your passport and any other required travel documentation.
- Bring a copy of your marriage certificate. Many hotels require proof of marriage to take advantage of special amenities exclusive for honeymooning couples.
- This is a trip of a lifetime, so pamper yourself by flying first-class, upgrading your room to a suite or a butler service, and by choosing a hotel that caters to honeymoon couples. Luxury Travel Outlets` Honeymoon Experts can help with all that.
- Go for the all-inclusive honeymoon package. With your food, beverages, accommodations, and amenities taken care of, it’ll be one less thing on your mind.
Take the first step towards your fantasy honeymoon and call us:
Toll Free 877-354-3550 ● Local 678-354-3550