Room 1 Details
|Child 1 Age:
|Child 2 Age:
|Child 3 Age:
|Child 4 Age:
|Child 5 Age:
|Child 6 Age:
From Our Customers
"The honeymoon was absolutely amazing, the resort was breathtaking & the service was extraordinary! They took really good care of us & the GM even set us up in the Prime Minister suite which was so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon. Thank you so much for everything you did for us. We really appreciate you!"
Atlantis Royal Tower
|The Royal at Atlantis
Atlantis, Paradise IslandOne Casino DriveParadise Island, Bahamas
Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms).
Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 10 miles (16 kms). The Royal is the icon of Atlantis featuring the awe-inspiring mythology of the Lost City of Atlantis risen from the sea. From the artwork to the experiences, a stay at The Royal is larger than life, with intimate proximity to the world's largest open-air marine habitat situated at its center and the famed Atlantis
casino by its side. Iconic and majestic, the center of Atlantis and home of Junkanoo.
- The Marina at Atlantis:
- -Sixty-three slips, accommodating vessels as large as
- 220 feet
- -Unrestricted mast height and direct access from
- Nassau Harbor
- -Minimum water depth of twelve feet at low tide
- -World-class amenities, including dock assistance;
- room-service delivery; free newspaper delivery;
- cable television and telephone hook-up; concierge
- services; catering; and more
- -Crew lounge with Laundromat, changing facility,
- television, and pool table
- -Marina guests have full privileges at and full access
- to all the facilities at Atlantis
- Water Park: ($)
- -New 63 acre water attraction.
- -Featuring 1 mile of river rapids adventure
- -The mysterious Power Tower, which is home to
- 3 inner tube waterslides featuring the "master
- blaster" technology and water conveyer that
- transports riders from the river to the slides
- without exiting their tubes.
- -The Abyss body-waterslide is the most intense
- slide with a 14 second, 70 foot vertical drop
- into darkness and into a grotto surrounded by
- a frightening marine exhibit.
- Children's Activities
- -Family sessions are now offered at CRUSH between
- 4:00pm-8:00pm daily; resort guests of all ages
- will be able to enjoy CRUSH during this time.
- -Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied
- by an adult at all times.
- -CRUSH is open exclusively for teens ages 13-17
- years old between 8:30pm-12:00am daily.
- Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA):
- The Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA) is located in Royal
- at Atlantis and reserved for kids between the ages of
- 3 & 12. Proof of age (passport) will be required.
- All children must be completely toilet trained and
- diaper/pull-up free.
- AKA Morning Escape:
- Programs offer activities for children ages 3-5 with
- daily themes such as Sand Sensations, Pirates Paradise,
- Junkanoo Jubilee and Atlantis Adventure.
- AKA Afternoon Escape:
- Programs offer activities for children ages 3-5 with
- daily themes such as Sand Sensations, Fish Tales,
- Crafty Creations, and Atlantis Adventure.
- AKA Evening Escape:
- An evening program will be offered with varied themes
- nightly including movies, games, story corner, computer
- play, karaoke, light snacks and more. Evening Escape
- has a unique theme for each day of the week and they
- are as follows: Willy Wonka Wednesday, Mix, Shake &
- Blend Thursday, Pajama Party Friday, Pizza & Coketail
- Saturday. Themes are subject to change. Ages 3-12 years.
- Proof of Age:
- For safety and security measures, proof of age will be
- required for each child at time of initial registration
- or check-in at Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA). The resort
- requires proof of age to ensure the safety and security
- of each child participating in their programs. Each
- program is designed with specific developmental
- characteristics in mind for each age group. There is a
- one counselor to 8 children ratio during the daytime
- programs as part of safety and security measures.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Because there is a limited amount of availability for
- each session, we request that any cancellation must be
- made by 8:00pm the night prior to the reservation. Any
- cancellation made after this time is subject to the full
- session price in which a reservation is being held.
- Water Recreation:
- -Over 20 swimming areas
- -Free-form and Zero-entry pools
- -Three children's pools: Poseidon's Kids Pool
- Ripples Pool, and Splashers
- -7 acre protected snorkeling Paradise Lagoon
- -Lazy River Ride for tubing (Beach Tower)
- -Six-story Mayan Temple with five
- thrilling water slides
- -Miles of The Bahamas' most beautiful
- white-sand beaches
- -See Aquaventure for more
- The Dig:
- -Elaborate maze of corridors and rooms in the underwater
- ruins of Atlantis-Representing what life may have been
- like on the lost continent of Atlantis more than 11,000
- years ago
- -Stunning exhibits of sea creatures, including piranha,
- green eel, and moon jellies, which protect the legendary
- culture's sunken secrets
- Waterscape Features:
- -One of the world's largest open air marine habitats
- -Fifty thousand sea animals
- -Two hundred different species
- -The animals are fed over 1,000 pounds of food daily
- -Fourteen exhibit lagoons
- -Over twenty million gallons of water (fresh and salt
- -One hundred and forty-one acres of waterscape
- Dolphin Cay Encounters(*):
- -14 acres/6.6 million gallon dolphin interaction
- -Offering shallow water and deep water dolphin
- interactions; and sea lion interactions as well.
- -40 dolphins including 16 that were displaced by
- Hurricane Katrina
- -Education center and conservation program
- -Rescue and rehabilitation facility.
- -This is a triple accredited marine mammal facility
- located outside the U.S. (accredited by the
- Association of Zoos & Aquariums, the Association of
- Marine Mammal Trainers and the Alliance of Marine
- Mammal Parks).
- Please Note for the Dolphin Cay:
- -Children 3 and under are free. There is no special
- pricing for children 4 and older. The charge is per
- Atlantis Theater:
- -Showing movies nightly, complimentary.
- -Popcorn and snacks available for purchase
- Gamer's Reef:
- -A wondrous "underwater" world of entertainment where
- kids can beat their best scores on games such as Star
- Wars, Jurassic Park and Top Skater.
- -Challenge a friend to a kung-fu dual in Tekken or
- join a 4-person race in Fast and Furious.
- -Located in the Beach Tower Lobby and in the Royal
- Towers (near AKA) open weekdays from 10:00am-10:00pm
- and weekends 10:00am 12:00am.
- -Room charges only (cash not accepted).
- Joker's Wild Comedy Club:
- -Stand up comedians
- -Cover charge applies
- -Shows are at 9:00pm Thurs-Sat. The hours and days
- of operation are subject to change.
- -The "Family" Shows are at 7:00pm and are seasonal
- (subject to change).
- Spa: ($)
- The Mandara Spa at Atlantis:
- -A 30,000 square foot Balinese themed facility
- -Private women's area features: sauna, steam room
- and "taking of the waters" Balinese therapy.
- -Private men's area offers: sauna, steam room and
- "time for men" salon.
- -Full-service spa with twenty-four treatment rooms
- -Massages, facials, body treatments, and more
- -Full-service beauty salon
- -The Mandra Spa also operates the fitness &
- sports center at Atlantis
- -Crystal Court Shops: duty-free haute couture of Versace,
- Gucci, Ferragamo, Lalique, Cartier, and more
- -Atlantis Logo Stores (one in each tower): souvenirs
- and gifts
- -Marina Village includes 20 retail shops & kiosks
- Marina Village:
- -A Bahamian village with a variety of dining options -
- including Carmines of New York, Johnny Rockets, and
- one of the Caribbean's first Starbucks!
- -Over 20 colorful shops offer fine jewelry, watches
- and clothing to crystal and everything in between!
- -Other unique locations in the Village feature an
- art gallery and local handmade gifts from stylish
- creations in straw to local craft items and
- -Other dining options include the Cafe Martinique,
- Seafire Steakhouse, Bimini Road and Ben & Jerry's
- Ice Cream.
- Dining and Entertainment:
- -Over 35 restaurants, bars and lounges
- -Dining variety ranges from poolside casual to
- upscale gourmet
- -A collection of books that can be checked out
- during a guest's stay
- -Quiet sitting area and computers with 20 minute
- access per person, per day
- -Board games
- -Located in the Reef Wing of the Coral Towers
- Sports Center: ($)
- Atlantis Sports Center:
- The wide array of equipment at the fitness facility
- at the Sports Center provides guests with a satisfying
- workout. Personal training sessions, free-weights, and
- invigorating workout classes with certified health and
- fitness professionals are available.
- -Twenty-five-meter, four-lane lap pool
- -Complete workout and Fitness Center with
- state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- -Five Hydro-Clay lighted tennis courts
- -Basketball court
- -Spinning studio
- Please Note:
- -The tennis and basketball courts have been relocated
- to the new Atlantis Activities Center, which is open
- 7am-7pm daily. Check at the sports center for further
- Atlantis Casino:
- -Sixty-thousand-square-foot casino, one of the largest
- casinos in the Caribbean
- -Spanning a seven-acre lagoon, the casino is innovatively
- designed with brilliant glass sculptures and panoramic
- windows with views of the waterscape and marina
- -One thousand state-of-the-art slot machines,
- available 24 hours a day
- -There are 70 plus gaming tables: including craps, baccarat,
- Caribbean stud poker, roulette, blackjack, Let It Ride,
- and more, available 10:00am to 4:00am
- -Complimentary gaming lessons 3:00pm daily
- -Aura Nightclub is open Thursday-Saturday. Days and
- hours of operation are subject to change. A cover
- charge applies to the nightclub.
- Race and Sports Book:
- -Offers wagering on all major sporting events including
- live simulcasts from U.S. racetracks.
- ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
- Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above
- may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 amEarly check-in/check-out policy: Late Check-out Fee: A late check-out fee per room will be applied to those guests that check-out afterthe stipulated check-out time without prior approval from a member of the management.
Early check-in is on a request basis, and is subject to availability.
Children who are 11 years old or younger (on the arrival date) and who are sharing a room with one or more adults, are accommodated free of charge and pay for all meals, extras and incidentals.
2018:Royal Terrace View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Royal Harbour View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Royal Water View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Royal Deluxe Harbour View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Royal Deluxe Water View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Royal One Bedroom Regal Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Royal Two Bedroom Regal Suite - 8 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
Please Note:-An exception will be made for the accommodation of a fifth person, provided the fifth person is an Infant (any child 4 years old or younger is considered an infant). -There must be at least one adult (18 years or older) in the room and must have a valid credit card in that individuals name. No exceptions.
Royal Terrace View, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. Allguest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categoriesis the view. There is also a French step-out balcony.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Royal Harbour View, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. Allguest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step-out balcony.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Royal Water View, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. Allguest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step-out balcony.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Royal Deluxe Harbour View, Guest rooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. These rooms are located on floors 17-24 and feature French balconies. Guests in these rooms have check-in privileges in the Sun Lounge located in the lobby of The Royal at Atlantis. View: Premium Marina orNassau Harbour Views. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Royal Deluxe Water View, Guest rooms average 400 squarefeet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. These rooms are located on floors 17-24 and feature French balconies. Guests in these rooms have check-in privileges in the Sun Lounge located in the lobby of the Royal Towers. View: Premium Ocean Views.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Royal One Bedroom Regal Suite(*), One bedroom suite, measures between 957-1,076 square feet. Additional features include full balcony, a separate parlor with sleeper couch,plush armchair, four-seat dining table, satellite television, refrigerated service-bar, and two walk-in closets. Master bedroom features a king-size bed, a plush armchair, satellite television, two walk-in closets, desk and chairset. Master bathroom features twin sink basins, separate full walk-in shower, separate soak tub, and enclosed toiletarea. Half bath off the entry way with single sink and toilet. Fresh flowers, slippers and robes are provided in the bath area. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double). View: Ocean or Pool or Waterscape. Royal Two Bedroom Regal Suite(*), Two bedroom suite, measures 1692 square feet. This suite has the same features as the Royal One Bedroom Regal Suite with the addition of a second bedroom. The second bedroom is a standard guestroom with two queen beds. Suite includes two and a half bathrooms. View: Ocean or Pool or Waterscape. Royal One Bedroom Grand Suite, One bedroom suite, measures 1,305 square feet. Additional features include spacious full balcony, a separate parlor with sleeper couch,two plush armchairs, two side-chairs, six-seat dining table,satellite television, refrigerated service-bar, and two walk-in closets. Master bedroom features a king-size bed, aplush armchair, satellite television, armoire, huge walk-incloset, a desk, two chairs. Master bathroom features vanity table and chair, twin sink basins, separate walk-in shower, large whirlpool tub, and enclosed toilet area. Half bath offthe entry way with single sink basin and toilet. Fresh flowers, slippers and robes are provided in the bath area.
Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double). View: Ocean or Pool or Waterscape. Royal Two Bedroom Grand Suite, Two bedroom suite, measures 1921 square feet. This suite has the same featuresas the Royal One Bedroom Grand Suite with the addition of asecond bedroom. The second bedroom is a standard guest roomwith two (2) queen beds. Suite includes two and a half bathrooms. View: Ocean or Pool or Waterscape. General Information for Accommodations:-Regardless of which accommodation they choose, guests have access to all the facilities at Atlantis-The Royal at Atlantis contain 1201 rooms and is the crown jewel of Atlantis, with original architecture and stunning decor, one of the most luxurious accommodations, one of the most spectacular views, and upgraded accommodations-In-room amenities include: Air conditioning, flat screen high definition television with pay-per-view movies and video checkout, direct-dial telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, coffee maker, in room safe (complimentary), alarm clock.
-Non-smoking and fully accessible rooms subject to availability-Additional Atlantis guest services: 24-hour room service-In-house medical attention, guest service, and travel desks-On-site tour and travel representatives-On-site baby-sitting-Valet parking, laundry service, ATMs-24 hour room service is availableKey to Names of Categories & Views:Run of House - No guaranteed view.
Terrace - Terrace rooms have a full balcony and offer an assortment of non-water views. Water view - View of ocean or waterscape (pools or marine habitat).
Harbour view - View of Atlantis Marina or Nassau Harbour and cruise ships (from The Royal at Atlantis only).
Deluxe Harbour View - Premium Marina or Nassau Harbour views.
Deluxe Water View - Premium ocean views.
Booking Codes by TowerThe Beach at Atlantis - Rooms:-Please book under the code: NASAPBThe Coral at Atlantis - Rooms/Suites:-Please book under the code: NASAPCThe Royal at Atlantis - Rooms/Suites:-Please book under the code: NASAPRCategories that are "On Request" (*)Premium suites at Atlantis (Grand Suites, PresidentialSuite and 2 Bedroom Suites), are available on a request basis only.
Enhanced Suite Experiences at Atlantis:Guests that book Royal at Atlantis: Royals, Presidentials& Bridge will receive enhanced services and amenities. Effective for new bookings as of July 17th, 2017 gueststhat reserve these categories will receive:-Personalized concierge service pre-arrival*-In-suite check-in-A unique Bahamian-themed welcome amenity-24 hour butler service*We need your assistance to ensure that your clients receive these services!
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: room service (24-hour) and mini-bar.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
|Please Note:Age requirements apply for the following gourmet restaurants at Atlantis:Casa d'Angelo - Ages 6 and older are welcome.Nobu - Ages 6 and older are welcome.Cafe Martinque - Ages 6 and older are welcome.77 West - Ages 6 and older are welcome.These restaurants do not offer children's menus and strollers are not permitted. Please contact the hotel in the event of any questions.
Additional Information on Dinner Reservations:-Reservations are required at a-la-carte restaurants for
dinner. It is recommended that you make dinner reservations for your entire stay no later than on your day of arrival.
To avoid the $50.00 per person "no-show" fee, reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to actual dining time.-During holiday periods or special occasions it is strongly
recommended that dining reservations be made in advance (up to 90 days prior) at the following phone number(s) 1 (242) 363-3000 at extension 29 or toll free at 1 (888) 526-0386.Casual Express Dining (located in the waterscape):-The Cave Bar & Grill -Splashers Snacks
-Shark Bites -Breakwaters Grill
-Lagoon Bar & Grill -River Bend Cafe
-Pisces Fish & Chips -Beach Bites
-Cleito's Cart -Dive In
Please Note:Hours and days of operations for all restaurants, bars, and lounges are always subject to change without notice.
Please contact Guests Services upon arrival.Poseidon's Table, Atlantis' newest buffet dining restaurantoffers a bountiful breakfast buffet with an array of morning favorites. At dinner you will find eclectic cuisine choices from a Mexican Grill Station featuring fresh made tortillas and a Tandoori oven serving Indian favorites to a Japanese Sushi station and a traditional meat carving station. (The Royal at Atlantis)General Opening Hours: Open for breakfast & dinner.The Point Restaurant & Bar, Situated along Nassau Harbor at Harborside Resort, The Point is one of the perfect places to watch the Bahamian sunset. The dinner menu features a selection of salads and sandwiches, as well as steak, chicken and seafood prepared with Bahamian flair. (Harbor side)General Opening Hours: Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.The Village Burger Shack, The Village Burger Shack offers guests a casual, family-friendly dining experience with indoor and alfresco dining. The menu features a selection of gourmet burgers, fresh fish, vegetarian dishes, salads, an extensive list of sides, and unique shake combinations and beverageselections. (Marina Village)Virgil's Real BBQ, is located in the lower level of The Coralat Atlantis, this restaurant serves breakfast a-la-carte, lunch and dinner and includes a new bar for the enjoyment of the guests. Virgil's features family-style dining at new heights in a rustic and casual setting with a wide range of Southern-style offerings that include rubs and marinades enhanced by hours of gentle smoking over hickory, oak andfruit woods.Seafire Steakhouse, Tempting starters from classic shrimpcocktail to oysters Rockefeller complement entrees such as spit-roasted prime rib and lemon pepper tuna. The menu introduces a variety of signature martinis and offers an extensive collection of fine wines. A traditional butchery counter for Marina guests includes a retail wine selection.
(Marina Village)General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.Moon Bar, The Moon Bar is a bar and lounge, centrally located on the main Casino floor. The Moon Bar's main focal point is a marine habitat with moon jellyfish directly behind the bar.
Featured cocktails, an extensive wine collection, a plethora of draft beer options and a selection of cigars are available.Murray's Delicatessen, Enjoy majestic views of The Marina in a New York-style deli. Breakfast includes a variety of all-American platters including bagels and lox, eggs and blintzes. For lunch and dinner, enjoy matzo ball soup, smoked fish, towering deli sandwiches, brisket and more. (Atlantis Marina)General Opening Hours: Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.Dragons, Lounge and dance club, features a video wall and DJ. Seats 88. (Casino)Plato's Lounge, Offers indoor and outdoor seating Seats 74.Lounge and Bar. (The Royal at Atlantis)Bahamian Club, Enjoy traditional fine dining in a warm andinviting club atmosphere. The dinner menu features gourmet salads, the finest cuts of steaks, chicken and fresh grilled seafood. (The Coral at Atlantis)General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.Bimini Road, Uniquely spiced entrees such as tamarind glazed pork chop, grilled mahi mahi and mojo marinated chicken are tamed by sweet "tings" like pineapple bread pudding, tropical sorbets and cookie-bash pie. (Marina Village)General Opening Hours: Open for lunch & dinner.Cafe Martinique, The graceful candlelit Cafe Martinique features French gourmet fare and spectacular marina views.
The glass-enclosed cellar will feature an international variety of acclaimed wines from French to Californian boutique wineries. Please note: children 6 and under are not permitted in this restaurant. (Marina Village)General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.Carmine's, Enjoy the lively atmosphere and family-style dining experience of this popular New York restaurant.
They feature sumptuous platters of classic Italian recipes such as chicken scarpariello, shrimp scampi, fried calamari and veal saltimbocca all served in abundant portions to share with family and friends. (Marina Village).General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.Casa D' Angelo, offers elegant, authentic Italian dining in an intimate environment. Casa D'Angelo offers an extensive menu of traditional Tuscan fare, laced with Southern Italian accents, certain to please any palate. Please note: children 6 and under are not permitted in this restaurant. (The Coral at Atlantis)General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.Chop Stix, Atlantis' Asian dining experience. Located at the Coral at Atlantis, Chop Stix will feature contemporary Chinese cuisine and unique entrees such as wok seared grouper and coconut mango curry chicken. (The Coral at Atlantis)General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.Nobu, Experience the new trend in Japanese cuisine at the newest outpost of the acclaimed Nobu restaurant. Savor favorites including new style sashimi and yellowtail with jalapeno, or indulge in the multi-course chef's choice, Omasake. Please note: children 6 and under are not permitted in this restaurant. (Atlantis Casino)General Opening Hours: Open for dinner only.Olives, Olives Atlantis will offer a warm, casual diningexperience with a three-meal-a-day menu featuring signature interpretive Mediterranean cuisine, as well as a variety of seafood dishes, each prepared using high-quality, seasonal and fresh ingredients. Olives Atlantis will feature an expansive open kitchen where the Chefs team will be preparing dishes from a rotisserie grill where guests can enjoy made-to-order cuts of meat and grilled fish. The Raw Bar will offer a large fresh seafood display with daily offerings of shellfish, clams and oysters, and a wood-burning oven will showcase the chefs infamous thin-crust flatbread pizzas. The one-of-a-kind Italian-made SuperNova pasta machine will produce a selection of fresh, handmade pasta dishes daily that will entice and delight guests who will also be able to sit and sip on Olives wines and delicious cocktails, as they take in the energy and excitement of the Atlantis Casino. The restaurant will be open until 3:00am to satisfy late-night diners in the Casino or Atlantisadult nightclub, Aura.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
|Casual Dining Plan - CDPBreakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's and Murray's Deli.Dinner: Includes a two-course meal nightly with a choice of one entree and an appetizer or dessert; coffee, tea, milk,fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Virgil's BBQ, Murray's Deli, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road, TheVillage Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.-Booking Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
-Travel Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
Gourmet Dining Plan - GDPBreakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's, Murray's Deli and The Point Restaurant & Bar.Dinner: Includes a three-course meal nightly with a choiceof one entree, one appetizer or soup or salad and of one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Virgil's BBQ, Bahamian Club, Carmine's, Casa D'Angelo, Murray's Deli, Chop Stix, Marina Pizzeria, Seafire Steakhouse, Bimini Road, Caf Martinique, The Village Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.-Booking Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
-Travel Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
Premium Dining Plan - PDPThis plan offers all the benefits of the Gourmet plan as well as breakfast and dinner daily at Mosaic.-Booking Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
-Travel Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
Terms & Conditions for all Dining Plans:-Dining plan rates and features are valid for new bookings
after July 17, and travel through January 2, 2019.-The 2-course CDP, 3-course GDP and 3-course PDP are
available to all guests of Atlantis Beach Tower, Coral Towers, Royal Towers, Harborside Resort at Atlantis, The Reef Atlantis and The Cove Atlantis.-Dining plans must be purchased no later than the end of
the dinner period on the day of arrival, for a minimum stay of 2-nights and for the full duration of the guest stay. Plans begin with dinner on the night of arrival and end with breakfast on the day of departure.-7.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) and mandatory 15% gratuity
are included in the cost of dining plans.-All guests sharing a room must purchase the same dining
plan. Guests 12 years and older are considered adults and required to purchase the same dining plan as their parents.-All guests in a room on a dining plan must dine together,
at the same time and at the same restaurant.-To ensure a seamless check-out experience, guests must
request separate checks when dining with guests from other rooms.-For accounting purposes, guests are required to sign
checks for each meal; the cost of plan inclusions will not appear on the guest room folio.-Children 11 and under must order from the kids' menu at
all venues where kids menus are offered. Should children choose to order from the full menu, they will be charged at adult retail prices.-Dinner reservations are required for Bahamian Club, Casa
D'Angelo, Carmine's, Chop Stix, Seafire Steakhouse, Cafe Martinique, Olives and Virgil's BBQ.
-It is strongly recommended that reservations be made in
advance of arrival over high-demand travel periods. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled by 4:00pm on the day of the reservation.-Toll free dining reservations may be made in advance of
guest arrival by calling 1(888)526-0386 from the USA or (242)363-3000, ext. 29, or via email at PID-DinnerReservations@atlantisparadise.com. A valid room reservation is required.-Children ages 6 and older are welcome to dine at Casa
D'Angelo and Cafe Martinique; however, neither high chairs nor booster seats are available at these restaurants.-Dining plans do not include lunch or Kosher meals.
-The value of unused meals is non-refundable, may not be
redeemed at non-participating restaurants or in conjunction with mini-bar or room service orders.-Alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water and
canned or bottled beverages are not included.-Restaurant days and hours of operation, openings,
restaurant names and participating restaurants are subject to change without notice.
-Surcharges may apply to some menu items.
-Dining attire guidelines exist for all restaurants.
-Dining Plans are subject to change without notice, and
are not applicable to groups.
|2018-2019 Bonus Features:-Use of chaise lounges
-In-transit lounge for early check-in
or late check-out
|2018 Dolphin Cay Dolphin Interactions - Terms & ConditionsTravel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018-The interaction net rates are per participant (persons of all ages),
per session.-Sessions may be sold only to guests of Atlantis, Paradise Island
(Beach, Coral, Royal, Harborside, Cove and Reef).**-Inventory is available on a free-sell/sell and report basis, and
subject to close-outs.-All reservations, amendments and cancellations must be reported daily
by email. Reservations, amendments and cancellations emailed or faxed to any other email address (than the one provided) or fax number may not be processed.-Manifests must include the following information for each reservation
sold: Guest name(s), Guest ages (if 13 or younger), Session date and type of interaction (Shallow or Deep Water) and Your booking ID or file number.-Specific session times may be scheduled 48 hours after bookings are
reported.-It is imperative that your clients be instructed to contact the
Dolphin Cay Reservations Desk at 1-888-855-8525 or 954-809-2801 within 2 weeks of making their hotel reservations to reserve their session time. Please note that they may not be scheduled for the guest's arrival or departure day.-To receive their session, your clients must present a voucher or
printed confirmation for each reservation upon arrival at Dolphin Cay that includes, at minimum, the following: Guest name(s), Session date type of interaction (Shallow or Deep Water), Operator booking ID or file number, Stipulation that tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and that they have no cash value.-Any inquiries regarding net bookings for Dolphin Cay must be
directed to Dolphin Cay Reservations at 1-888-855-8525 or 954-809-2801 between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays.-All programs are subject to availability. Should the need arise for
Dolphin Cay to close any date, you will receive a close-out notice and be required, within 24 hours of notification, to report any bookings sold and not yet reported for the period concerned. All bookings reported at that time are confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation notice from Dolphin Cay reservations.-There is no penalty for Dolphin Cay reservations cancelled 15 days
or more prior to session date.-A 100% cancellation penalty will apply to Dolphin Cay reservations
cancelled 14 days or less prior to the session date.-Changes made 2 days or less prior to session will incur a $50.00 USD
revision fee.-In the event of inclement weather as defined by Dolphin Cay,
programs will be rescheduled without penalty.-Guests arriving 10 minutes or later from the start of the session
will be considered "no-show". No-shows are non-refundable.-Hours, prices, inclusions as well as terms and conditions noted
above are subject to change without notice.Change in Dolphin Cay Policies 2018:Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018-Programs at Dolphin Cay may be sold only to guests of Atlantis,
Paradise Island's 6 resorts (Beach, Coral, Royal, Cove, Reef and Harborside) and established partners as well as Bahamian citizens/residents. -Paradise Island Hotels established partners: Bay View Suites, One&Only
Ocean Club, Comfort Suites, Paradise Harbour Club & Marina, Paradise Island Beach Club, Sunrise Beach Club & Marina, Warwick Paradise Island, Riu, Club Landor Resort.-Nassau Hotels established partners: Albany, Lyford Cay, British
Colonial Hilton Nassau, Melia, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Breezes Bahamas, Courtyard by Marriott.-Cruise Line established partners: Carnival Cruise Lines, Celebrity
Cruise Line, Disney Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, Other Cruise Line.*Note: We do not sell all partners mentioned above in our product line. This is a complete list for informational purposes only.Minimum Age Requirement Policy for Room Reservations:An individual must be at least 18 years of age in order to secure a confirmed reservation and must present a valid credit card in that individual's name at time of check-in.
If under 18, the guest must be traveling with a family group or a group that is paid for by a master account.
At no other time will a reservation be confirmed under the name of someone who is less than 18 years of age.
Guests may be asked to present photo ID upon check-in.Resort Fee Information:-The resort fee applies for all bookings and is
designed to deliver more on-site value to guests, and must be pre-collected by all travel partners.Resort Fee Inclusions:-Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4
devices per room-Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day
per room-Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
-In-room coffee and tea
-Unlimited local phone calls
-Access to the Atlantis movie theatre
-Access to Aquaventure, a one-of-a-kind 141 acre
-Resort shuttle service
Terms and Conditions:-Fitness center access entitles guests to complimentary
use of the cardio studio, universal and free weights only. Tennis, fitness classes and personal training sessions are not included.-With the implementation of the resort fee on March
2nd, the Utility Service Fee will be eliminated.General Information:-Nightly room rates vary based on the nights booked
Midweek vs. Weekend. Midweek is Sunday-Thursday and weekend is considered Thursday, Friday and Saturday
|2018:01/01/18-12/16/18, within 14 days, 2-night penalty.12/17/18-01/01/19, after 11/01/18, 100% penalty.Please Note:-No shows and early departures will incur a full penalty.
-The 2-night penalty incurred will be of the first two
(2) nights' accommodation at the reserved rate, plus applicable taxes and resort levies.